About Dr. Linda Ngo
Dr. Linda Ngo received her O.D. in 2011 from the Illinois College of Optometry in Chicago, IL. Prior to optometry school, Dr. Ngo earned a B.S. in biological sciences with an emphasis in neurobiology, physiology, and behavior from the University of California at Davis.
Dr. Ngo has experience in all facets of optometry, from ocular disease detection to specialty contact lenses. Primary care ranging from pediatrics to geriatrics and contact lenses are Dr. Ngo’s main emphasis. Her license also includes diagnosis, treatment and management of Glaucoma disease.
Dr. Ngo has received internship training at the following clinics around the country:
• Illinois Eye Institute – Chicago, IL: emphasis in primary care, cornea and contact lenses, pediatrics and binocular vision training, developmental disabilities, and ocular disease diagnosis and management.
• James Quillen VAMC – Johnson City, TN: emphasis in primary care, ocular disease diagnosis and management, and low vision.
• Swagel Wootton Hiatt Eye Center – Mesa, AZ: emphasis in primary care, contact lenses, pre/post op care for cataract and refractive surgery.
• Southern Nevada VAMC – Las Vegas, NV: emphasis in primary care, ocular disease diagnosis and management.
• American Optometric Association
• California Optometric Association
• San Francisco Optometric Society
• Ocular Nutrition Society